LCD Display protection, cleaning and refinishing
system for all notebook computers, including Apple MacBook, MacBook Air,
MacBook Pro, PowerBook and iBook.
Product Description: RadTech
ScreenSavrz protect delicate MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and PC laptop
display screens from abrasion caused by the close
tolerances present in modern ultra-thin notebooks.
ScreenSavrz positively shield and protect your display
screen from oils, dirt, shock, keyboard marks and top case abrasion.
ScreenSavrz also expertly clean and polish LCD displays without sprays or wet wipes -
dampen ScreenSavrz with water and easily remove existing keymarks and scuffing.
Made from RadTech's exclusive, super-soft
Optex fabric, a non-woven, ultra-thin advanced polishing fabric
developed specifically for LCD panel care and cleaning.
ScreenSavrz allows you to safely clean the screen or any
surface of your notebook. Thin, soft and supple, ScreenSavrz stow as
easily as a dollar bill and can be washed 1000's of times.
Models for all notebooks, including Apple MacBook Pro,
MacBook Air, MacBook, PowerBook, iBook and PC notebooks.
Engineered for MacBook Air: The extremely
close tolerances in the ultra-slim MacBook Air notebook
necessitated a host of model-specific design requirements.
To ensure that all potentially colliding surfaces are fully protected
impacting latching or sleep functionality, we developed
the thinnest gauge Optex fabric yet - just 0.5mm thick.
And to completely eliminate the possibility of trackpad
button depression, and a subsequent wake from sleep, the button-covering
section of the
ScreenSavrz is debossed to a thickness of just 0.2mm.
No other display
protector combines these important features to ensure that your MacBook
Air is fully protected, with no loss of functionality.
Notebook ScreenSavrz Specs:
Material: Optex 0.05 denier Ultra-Microfiber
Thickness: 0.6mm / 0.5mm (MB & MBA)
Colors: Gray, Fuchsia, Indigo,
Green, Grape, Black & Shagwire
Weight: 5 - 12g
Product of USA
- Shields and protects notebook LCD's from oils, dirt, shock, scratching and abrasion
- No oily residue or shedding as with leather or commercial microfiber protectors
- Expressly designed to protect, clean and polish LCD displays - never buy another wet wipe
- Easily removes prior LCD screen damage, abrasions and key marks
- Ultra-tough and lightweight cloth lasts for years - won't ever wrinkle, fray, run or tear
- Optex construction provides the most safe, effective and economical screen cleaning solution available
- Polish and clean your entire notebook, your peripherals, accessories, iPod, eyeglasses, CD's, DVD's and more
- Sizes for all brands and models of notebooks. If you don't see it, contact us
- Combine with Wildeepz Display Cushions for maximum protection on MacBook Pro, PowerBook and iBook
- Machine-specific, tailored sizes for all notebook models
- Universal Series fits any notebook with a keyboard
- Make a splash with stunning colors and patterns, or get your own custom logo - Click here for details
Awards & Reviews:
Science & Sizing:
Notebook ScreenSavrz pattern size and thickness are
thoroughly and meticulously researched.
RadTech performs extensive mechanical testing for screen,
case and keyboard contact. Optimum LCD support in the event of a shock
or drop, proper cooling, sleep function and display face pressure
as well as ergonomic and performance testing using an
experienced 200 member focus group. Closed notebooks are load tested to
90 kg. to simulate a person sitting on the machine.
RadTech certifies that notebook computer LCD's are
protected to the highest degree possible when used with our full-size
ScreenSavrz for Notebooks.
All Laptops 27.4 x 11.5cm / 4.50 x 10.75in
|Apple Laptop Model||PC Laptop Display Size||Dimensions
|11in MacBook Air||11-12.5in Wide Screen||28.9 x 17.7cm / 11.38 x 6.97in
|13.3in MacBook Air (1st Gen MBA only)||----------------------------||31.0 x 20.8cm / 12.20 x 8.20in
|12in PowerBook / iBook||12-13.8in Standard Screen||25.8 x 19.7cm / 10.13 x 7.75in
|13.3in MacBook / MacBook Pro / MacBook Air||12-13.8in Wide Screen||31.0 x 20.8cm / 12.20 x 8.20in
|14in iBook - PowerBook G3||14-17in Standard Screen||29.1 x 22.9cm / 11.40 x 9.00in
|15in MacBook Pro (Unibody)||16-17.5in Wide Screen||35.6 x 22.8cm / 14.00 x 9.00in
|15in MacBook Pro/PowerBook||14-15.5in Wide Screen||31.8 x 21.0cm / 12.50 x 8.30in
|17in MacBook Pro / PowerBook (All)||17-18.5in Wide Screen||37.0 x 23.5cm / 14.60 x 9.25in
ราคาเริ่มต้นเพียง 599 บาทเท่านั้น
Sleevz Form-Fitting MacBook Sleeve Case
- Made from RadTech's exclusive Optex® fabric
- Super-light, form-fitting laptop computer protection
- Enhances grip while carrying - shields lap and furniture from heat while using
Sleevz for Notebooks Specs:
Material: Optex Super80
Sizes - When Fitted (HxWxD):
|12" iBook: ||1.4x11.2x9.06in - 3.4x28.5x23.0cm|
|12" PwrBk: ||1.2x10.9x8.60in - 3.0x27.7x21.9cm|
|13" MB/Pro: ||1.1x12.8x8.92in - 2.8x32.5x22.7cm|
|13" MBAir: ||0.2-0.8x12.9x8.9in - 0.48-20x32.7x22.8cm|
|15" PwrBk: ||1.1x13.7x9.50in - 2.8x34.8x24.1cm|
|15" MBPro: ||1.0x14.4x9.85in - 2.4x36.4x25.3cm|
|17" PwrBk: ||1.0x15.4x10.2in - 2.6x39.2x25.9cm|
|17" MBPro: ||1.0x15.5x10.5in - 2.5x39.3x26.7cm|
Weight: 33 - 42g
Material Thickness: 0.8mm
Product of USA
Laptop Sleeve (Sleevz) for All Apple Notebook Computers
Elegant, form-fitting laptop sleeve case insulates your
MacBook, MacBook Air, Axiotron ModBook, MacBook Pro, PowerBook or iBook
from life's little hazards.
Product Description: Sleevz cases for
Apple Notebooks elegantly protect the exterior finish of your notebook
from all of life's little bumps and
grinds. Made from RadTech's Optex Super80 fabric and
available in 6 exciting shades. Sleevz stretch on like a glove,
sensuously hugging every curve of your machine.
Uniquely tailored construction method fits your notebook
like a glove and RadTech's exclusive Optex fabric allows you to safely
clean the computer's screen
with no fear of scratching. Sleevz can also be used to
insulate lap or furniture from hot notebook bottoms.
Extremely lightweight, flexible and durable like RadTech's popular ScreenSavrz.
Sleevz offer substantial protection without adding to
your load. Average weight is just 36 grams and Sleevz fold up small
enough to easily fit in your pack,
purse or pocket. Protects the exterior finish of the
notebook from your larger case's zippers, rough linings
and hardware - or anything else which might cause
damage. Makes a great, hassle-free tote when you just need to take the
'Book. And all RadTech Sleevz are TSA Checkpoint Friendly.
- TSA Checkpoint Friendly
- Superlight, form-fitting protective sleeve provides elegant and stylish protection
- Made from RadTech's exclusive Optex fabric. Clean and polish computer's case and display screen
- Patent pending one-piece design offers incredible strength and completely flat seams
- Models now available for Axiotron ModBook - expertly clean ModBook display anytime
- Offers significant protection - Sleeved notebooks have survived incredible perils
- Positively prevents display unlatching - no more dead battery surprises
- Fits your notebook like a glove - exquisitely tailored to hug every curve
- Great for protecting your lap and funiture from hot notebook bottoms
- Fully breathable, yet repels liquids, spills and debris
- Washable, and naturally resists soiling and staining
- Greatly enhances your grip while carrying
- Available in 6 exciting colors to suit any style
คู่มือการติดตั้ง BEST SKIN USA นะครับ
DO NOT APPLY WATER DIRECTLY TO YOUR DEVICE!!!!
We cant stress this enough.
Apply the front skin to your device first. This way the front is protected when you turn it over to apply the rear skin.
You can do the entire application in a steamy bathroom if youre
concerned about dust trapping under the skin during application.
These instructions apply to the front and rear application with the
exception of the extra steps to fold over the side flaps of the rear
1. TURN YOUR DEVICE OFF AND ENGAGE THE HOLD SWITCH!!!!! Take out the battery if its removable.
2. Wash your hands and clean any fingerprints from your device. Next,
in a spray bottle, mix about 1/4 teaspoon of mild liquid soap with
about 10 oz. water to make the application solution. Baby shampoo or
liquid dish soap work best. Stay away from soaps with additives such as
creamy hand soaps.
3. Identify the function pieces of the Skin and determine what parts of the device they are applied to.
Tip: Keeping your finger tips wet with solution will prevent your
fingers from sticking to the adhesive and leaving finger prints on the
under side of the skin.
4. Spray your fingers with the solution and peel the skin from the
liner. Spray the adhesive side thoroughly as you peel it from the liner.
Do not lose track of which side of the Skin was stuck to the liner!
This is the side that will adhere to the device.
Note: If you dont have a spray bottle you can simply mix the solution in a shallow dish and dip the Skin into the solution.
Tip: We highly suggest using a spray bottle when applying large
pieces such as laptop Skins. It helps to have an extra hand with the
large pieces to spray the Skin as you peel it from the liner. The
solution will prevent the Skin from folding over and sticking to itself
once its removed from the liner.
5. Lightly shake excess water from the Skin. It doesnt need to be dripping wet; a thin film of solution works the best.
6. Slowly lay the Skin onto the device and slide it into position.
The Skin should slide freely on the surface of your device at this
point. If it doesnt, try adding a little more soap to your water and
re-wetting the film.
7. Begin by pressing some of the water out from under the film with
your fingers being careful not to move the Skin from its place.
8. Use a credit card (or something similar) to squeegee the remainder of water and bubbles out from under the film.
**If you see bubbles you are unable to remove or are unhappy
with the placement of your Skin, now is the time to remove it and
return to step 1. After it has set up for 15 minutes or more you may not
be able to remove the Skin without stretching it.
9. If you are applying a skin with flaps, corners or areas that wont
stick down, give the Skin about 15-30 minutes for the solution to
evaporate. Then wrap the area over and press it down with your thumb or
palm of your hand for about 30 seconds.
Note: Its important to understand the adhesive is not water-soluble.
Adding more solution to areas that are having trouble adhering will
only prolong the issue.
10. After pressing down the last area, we suggest that you let the
Skin set up for 24 hours before turning on the device. The look of the
Best Skins USA will improve over the next 24-48 hours as the water and
small bubbles dissipate and the adhesive sets up.
Tip: Take the time to store your extra Skins in the envelope or a zip
lock bag. Do Not store any unused skins face to face. They will stick
Removal: When youre ready to remove the Skin you can simply peel it
off. For best results peel slowly and dont peel the Skin back over
itself. Peel the Skin away from itself at an angle of 45 degrees or