Tecalliance has released TecDoc Catalogue DVD 1Q.2018, is a universal catalog of auto parts with a search tree for auto parts according to the models of cars, taking into account their various modifications and complete sets.
Does not require knowledge of VIN.
What's new in TecDoc Catalogue DVD 1/2018:
- In this news release we would like to tell you about the changes and improvements we did in this Catalogue version.
- The setup and the activation process is simplified. If you already activated the TecDoc DVD once, there is no need to reactivate it as long as you have a valid contract.
- The article overview was partly redesigned to improve the identification process. The contrasts are stronger and the popup to choose the right sub information is available again.
- We added an area "Service" including the Teamviewer software and all relevant contact information.
- The context help is now translated also in English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- An installation "behind" a proxy server is possible again. The settings of the proxy must be maintained in the activation area.
- The Dutch and French search options for "Kenteken" and "TypeMines" are implemented again.
- The print out of article printout is improved and includes the pictures too.
About TecDoc Catalogue DVD. TecDoc offers current and comprehensive data for the identification and provision of parts - in a standardised data format.
You can search by product groups for auto parts and assembly sites.
Carries out search of autospare parts on any articles - on original numbers and on numbers of manufacturers not the original.
Catalogue provides workshop professionals with comprehensive vehicle identification information and allows the appropriate selection of vehicle spare parts.
Maintenance information and additional convenience functions, including VIN filters and a graphic search, complete the contents of the catalogue.
We have collected and linked all workshop-relevant information for you on one platform.
TecDoc DVD offers the following features and figures:
- 29 languages are currently available - Worldwide vehicle base: 73,500 car types, 35,000 commercial vehicle types and 7,400 motorcycles - More than 6 million product articles with approx. 210 million vehicle links - Multi-user offers
TecDoc DVD comprises the following components:
- The world's largest vehicle database with more than 108,000 unique vehicle types
- 6,000,000 standardised product descriptions and numerous images in 29 languages
- Technical data for repairs and maintenance of cars and trucks
- Advanced search options: via selection of vehicle manufacturer - the model series, engine, axle, universal parts search, the typical parts search tree by component, and direct article search (through article, OEM, IAM, or Trade Number)
- Vehicle identification by KBA number - Installation instructions - Indication of recommended retail prices
About TecAlliance GmbH. The expertise of TecDoc, TecCom, TecRMI and Headline is pooled under the umbrella of TecAlliance.
TecAlliance is now a leading global industry solution for the automotive aftermarket.
We set and are continuously developing the industry standard, which is making cooperation within the industry more efficient, effective and transparent.
In a unique global alliance with the main players of the digital aftermarket and a strong partner network, we support the success of all participants in the digital aftermarket with our data, processes and services.
Our products and solutions optimise the day-to-day business in the international automotive spare parts market and enhance the competitiveness of our customers in the long term.
We set market standards in the area of vehicle and product data, and in repair and maintenance information.
The data are collected from manufacturers all over the world, processed according to the recognised "TecAlliance TecDoc Inside" standard, filtered in line with different information needs and distributed to the market.
We use this data and information base to bring together workshops, dealers and the parts industry.
Fleet and leasing companies and insurance providers benefit from the OE specifications when it comes to maintenance questions.
In addition, we offer integrated solutions to improve communication and facilitate collaboration.
At the end of the day it's all about speeding up processes and making information available quickly at all times - for all participants in the digital aftermarket.
Product: TecDoc Version: Catalogue DVD 1Q.2018 Supported Architectures: x64 Language: English System Requirements: PC Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8 / 10 Software Prerequisites: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. Size: 36.7 Gb