1. This product is specially designed for measuring brake fluid "DOT3", "DOT4" and "DOT5.1"
2. Probe waterproof design
3. Power supply:7th (AAA) Battery
4. Working Voltage: 2.0V~3.5V
5. Working current: 40mA, Shut off current less than 5uA
6. Support low power alarm and low power automatically shut off, protect Rechargeable battery.
7. Auto Power Shut Off: No operation Auto Power Shut Off 1 Minute later
9. Probe size: 10×120(mm)
10. Cable length:20cm,1m after Straighten.
12. Operating Temperature: -10~40,
13. Storage Temperature-20~60
Install two AAA batteries at the back of tester.
2. After inserting the batteries, all LEDs lights will flash rapidly, indicates the product self-test is successful .
3. Press Test button,itwill locate DOT3 model automatically.
4. Each time you push the Test button,it will recycle from DOT3 to DOT4 to DOT5 with the indicator LEDs.
5. Immerse the probe into brake fluid, the different colored LED lights mean as below :
Green Light: indicates the probed brake fluid water content is below 1%
The First Yellow Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is approximately 1.5%
The Second Yellow Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is approximately 2.5%
The First Red Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is approximately 3%
The Second Red Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is more than 4%
6. Pushing the Test button for a long time, LEDs indicator will be off and then the tester will turn off.The tester will automatically turn off after approximately 60 seconds of non-use.
7.When the indicator LED flashes simultaneously when the tester is working, it means the battery power is low and batteries should be replaced. The tester will automatically turn off when continued in low battery power use.
After use, please clean the probe and avoid any retention of stains that might affect the next test.
If Not in use for a long time,best to remove all batteries and store in a dry place at normal room temperature.