อัพเกรดทางอินเตอร์เน็ท ฟรี 1 ปี
How do I get the product serial number and password?
The serial number is a unique code assigned for identification
of a single unit, and the register password guarantees your ownership.
You can find the serial number and register password by accessing the
About screen in the Setting function on the device.
How to update Autel MaxiDAS DS708?
1. DS708 has one CD, firstly install the software in the CD;
2. Secondly run the update software, login with username and password.
3. Important note: insert the SD card into computer when updating DS708
4. More detail update instruction.
The image below shows a typical example.
วิธีหาซีเรี่ยลนัมเบอร์ และ พาสเวิดส์ สำหรับอัพเกรดซอฟ๖์แวร์รถยนต์ รุ่นใหม่ๆได้จากทางอินเตอร์ จากเวปไซ้ท์
Original autel maxidas ds708 scan tool update by internet support over 46 car brands with fast delivery
DS708 is a state-of-art diagnostic system that delivers more accurate,
more stable, more comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis.
generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing
incredibly high performance with intuitive operation.
Right for the
first time, workshops and technicians could find an OE-level diagnostic
solution designed for the aftermarket.
The DS708 is the key to gain
customer confidence and boost your bottom-line.
MaxiDAS DS708 works with Asian, European and American cars. For
Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Renault,
its functions have reached their
original tool functions. For Volvo and Mitsubishi year before 2005, it
has reached original functions.
developed by the most distinguished experts of this industry, the
MaxiDAS® DS708 is a state-of-art diagnostic system that delivers more
accurate, more stable, more comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis.
The new generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by
providing incredibly high performance with intuitive operation.
for the first time, workshops and technicians could find an OE-level
diagnostic solution designed for the aftermarket.
The DS708 is the key
to gain customer confidence and boost your bottom-line. Can you afford
to be left behind?
New DS708 package cancel USB cable,
Product Features & Functions
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
2. Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems;
3. Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and so many others;
4. Unparalleled OBDII functionalities?Csupports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes;
5. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
6. Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up;
7. The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability;
8. WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop;
9. Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips
10. Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics;
11. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
12. Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation;
13. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
14. 7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc;
15. Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing;
16. Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
17. Captures, saves and prints screenshots for convenient troubleshooting;
18. Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
19. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
20. Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems;
21. Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting;
22. Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages;
23. Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training;
24. Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys" ;
25. Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
Operating System: Windows CE
CPU: ARM9+ARM7 dual processor
Memory: Max. 4 Gigabyte SD card
Communication Interface: OBD, USB??Ethernet
Input Voltage: 8.0-32.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Current: 500mA
Display: Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touchscreen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60?(32 to 140 F?BR>Storage Temperature: -10 to 70?(14 to 158 F?BR>
Operation: Touchscreen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)
Printer Interface: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimension: 282mm (11.10")*163mm (6.42")*60mm (2.36")
Weight: approx. 2Kg (4.41lbs)
Protocols: ISO 9141-2, K/L lins, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN
Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating,
printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the
2. USB Connection Port Connect to the computer for updating and printing.
3. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating,
printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your
choice at your fingertips.
5. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off.
6. LED Indicators
The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,
Communication LED Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
LAN activity LED Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless
local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or
Main Power LED Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
7. SD Card Slot
standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and
write data to the card inserted in the slot.
To use the software,
insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward
Note: Do not
force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot.
To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card
Stylus The Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating
Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
Stand The built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free
viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and
can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
The handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the
handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also
eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
11. MaxiDAS 708 Label
The Label includes the notice and warning.
12. LCD Screen Displays the menus and data screens.
Use the supplied stylus or plastic-tipped pens for touch screen
display. Do not use pencil, pen or any sharp object on touch screen
13. Memory Card
The Memory Card contains the tools diagnostic software, applications and maximum of 4 Gigabytes storage.
Note: Do not remove the memory card while the unit is in service.
14. DLC Cables
DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable is used to connect between the scan
tool and vehicles DLC. Numbers of cables are provided; select the
appropriate one for the vehicle being tested. An optional extension
cable may also be used.
15. AC Power Supply
The AC power supply and power cord (12V and 3.33A) is used to power the scan tool from wall socket.
software description :
This section shows the software which is currently used for the tool.
The MaxiDAS software is provided on a SD Memory card and can be updated.
1. Software Applications Overview
software has two main features: perform vehicle component test and
provide information that may assist you in understanding the component.
2.Scan Diagnostic Applications
To perform scan diagnostic tests, identify a vehicle you wish to test from the main screen.
Following the instruction on each screen that appear to access to the function test. The
diagnostic functions varies depend on the type of vehicle.
Auto Scan (HONDA)
Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Live Data (OBDII)
Component Test(OBDII Only)
I/M Readiness (OBDII Only)
O2 Mon. Test ( O2 Monitor Test)( OBDII Only)
On-Board Mon. Test (OBDII Only)
Playback function is used for reviewing saved data files. The data
files are saved to the Maxidass memory card with the data stream
saving function, DTC saving function,freeze frame saving function and
the automated testing and diagnostic system. See Chapter