Chord Termination Kit 4mm Banana Plugs ชุดละ 4 ตัว (สีดำ*2 สีแดง*2)
The same plugs used by Chord themselves. Soldered on and finished off with a heat shrink sleeve. This pack enables customers to terminate the speaker cables with ease. The pack includes 2 red & 2 black Chord branded Heat Shrinks as well as four banana plugs. The plugs have a screw that can be tightened to attached the speaker cable conductor to the banana plug.
- Chord 4mm Banana Plugs - 4 Pack
- Sold in 2 pairs, 2 black & 2 red
- Pack includes 2 red & 2 black Chord branded Heat Shrinks as well as four banana plugs
- Twin SCREWLOC termination provides secure cable connection
- 24ct gold plated, sprung 4mm plugs for optimum signal transfer
- Colour coded and insulated barrels ensure correct phasing and prevent amplifier damage
- Lifetime Warranty
Fitting instructions for Chord Co speaker plugs:
1. Most Chord Co speaker cables have an outer jacket that surrounds the insulated conductors. If you are fitting these plugs to a Chord speaker cable remove approximately 150 mm (6 inches) of the outer jacket from the end of the cable.
2. Strip the end of each cable conductor so that approximately 6 mm (1/4 inch) of bare wire is exposed
3. Push a speaker plug onto the end of each conductor and crimp the end of each plug onto the conductor insulation.
4. Tighten screw securely onto conductor
5. Fit cap to each plug (ensure the right colour is fitted to each plug, red for positive +, black for negative -)
Fitting instructions for bi-wire cables 2 to 4 configuration:
Proceed through step 1 and step 2. At the amplifier, twist the positive conductors together and the two negative conductors together. Proceed with step 3.