รุ่น:CS5.5 Master Collection
- ทางร้านรับชำระเงินหลายรูปแบบ ดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่หน้าร้าน
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection software enables you to design and develop amazing work, collaborate effectively, and deliver virtually anywhere. Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection software delivers a comprehensive toolset for designing across media. Explore exciting enhancements that include new ways to create interactive content, breakthrough performance, and integration with new Adobe CS Live online services to boost productivity.
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection includes:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe InDesign CS5
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
- Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Adobe Flash Builder 4
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Adobe Contribute CS5
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Adobe After Effects CS5
- Adobe Soundbooth CS5
- Adobe Encore CS5
- Adobe OnLocation CS5
- Adobe Bridge CS5
- Adobe Device Central CS5
- Adobe Dynamic Link
- Integration with new Adobe CS Live online services
What's new inCreative Suite 5 Master Collection:
Interactive design without writing code
Design sophisticated interactive content and create functional interfaces in new Adobe Flash? CatalystT CS5 without writing code. Transform your unique vision into compelling online experiences and deliver perfect project files to developers.
Innovative vector drawing and painting
Quickly and accurately represent depth and distance using new perspective tools in Adobe Illustrator? CS5. Precisely control stroke width, arrowheads, and dashes. And use the new Bristle Brush to draw with the expressive quality of watercolors, oils, and pastels, but with the scalability of vectors.
Interactive documents and presentations
Create memorable documents and presentations complete with interactivity, motion, sound, and video in Adobe InDesign? CS5. Enhance page layouts with rich media using new motion presets for easy animation creation. Take advantage of support for FLV and MP3 audio file import to engage and excite your audiences.
Extraordinary image editing
Use the Mixer Brush and Bristle Tips in Adobe Photoshop? CS5 Extended to explore lifelike, naturally textured painting. Add dimension to your imagery with 3D extrusions using Adobe Repouss? technology, and make precise image selections more quickly and easily with new Truer Edge selection technology.
Comprehensive reach of the Flash Platform
Realize your vision online with the capabilities of the Adobe Flash Platform. Use Flash Catalyst CS5 to design interactive content without writing code, Adobe Flash Professional CS5 to create free-form, expressive content, and Adobe Flash BuilderT 4 to develop rich Internet applications.
Tapeless workflows in video production
Work natively with pristine tapeless footage in Adobe Premiere? Pro CS5 and Adobe After Effects? CS5. Edit tapeless media formats using industry-leading tapeless workflows to keep from wasting valuable production time transcoding or rewrapping.
Industry-leading performance enhancements
Work up to ten times faster with very large images in Adobe Photoshop? CS5 Extended and more fluidly on HD projects in Adobe After Effects? CS5 and Adobe Premiere? Pro CS5 thanks to native 64-bit support. New GPU-acceleration quickens work in Photoshop, the new Adobe Mercury Playback Engine speeds up effects processing and rendering in Adobe Premiere Pro, and Dynamic Link is now dramatically faster.
Expressive motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects
Rotoscope in a fraction of the time with the revolutionary new Roto Brush in Adobe After Effects CS5. Isolating moving foreground elements from their backgrounds with automatic transparency is now dramatically faster.
Crisp graphics for web, interactive, and mobile delivery
Create clean, sharp artwork that aligns accurately - and automatically - on the pixel grid in Adobe Illustrator? CS5, eliminating fuzzy graphics for the web or mobile devices.
Online feedback with Adobe CS Review
Streamline your creative reviews from within Adobe Photoshop? CS5 Extended, Illustrator? CS5, and InDesign? CS5 using Adobe CS Review, part of CS Live online services. CS Review provides easy-to-use annotation tools and commenting viewed in the context of your design.
Adobe Story integration for script collaboration
Accelerate media creation with Adobe Story, part of CS Live online services. Streamline the flow of script data into pre-production, production, and post-production to create more engaging experiences.
Adobe BrowserLab integration for web testing
Preview websites on multiple browsers and operating systems directly from Adobe Dreamweaver? CS5 using new BrowserLab, part of CS Live online services. Avoid buying costly test hardware and maintaining testing labs.
Enhance communication around the globe using Acrobat.com, part of CS Live online services. Convert files to PDF, store and share files, create documents and presentations online, collaborate, host meetings, and more.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (Intel Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II recommended); Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II required for Adobe® Premiere® Pro
- Processor with 64-bit support required for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects®
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (Service Pack 2 recommended); or Windows 7
- 64-bit edition of Windows Vista or Windows 7 required for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 24.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro; visit the Adobe Premiere Pro system requirements page for the latest list of supported cards
- Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop® Extended require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
- Adobe Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files and to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services