TRIDER BY JANÉ,
YOU’LL GO FURTHER.
TRIDER is the new pushchair from Jané that lets
you enjoy your trips out and strolls with complete freedom. The new TRIDER
offers you a chassis with minimalist style but with all the benefits of an
The three large diameter wheels are perfect for adapting
to any terrain and surface, and the front wheel swivels to give maximum freedom
of movement. The brilliant long length suspension stroke with adjustable shock
absorber, offers the baby maximum comfort.
The seat unit is reversible,
so baby can enjoy his trip out facing the street or travelling backwards, facing
his parents. The height of the seat means it can also be used as a high chair,
as it adapts perfectly to the table top. The elevated position of the seat is
also ideal for your child’s health as it keeps him away from pollution and car
The compact folded size (even without removing the three wheels)
and the lightness of the aluminium make it easy to take with you wherever you
Like all the pushchairs of the Jané family, the TRIDER
is fitted with the Pro-Fix system which means its carrycots and car seats can be
connected quickly and safely with just one hand. Other prams require a fixing
kit to be fitted to the chassis in order for carrycots and car seats to be fixed
on securely. With Jané you do not need a kit as the fixings are integrated into
the system, so with the simple press of a button your travel system can be
TRIDER PUSHCHAIR KEY FEATURES
- Trider Pushchair
- Shopping basket
- Matrix Infant car seat / Carrycot.
MATRIX LIGHT CAR SEAT
FEATURES (Convertible car seat & Carrycot):
- Three puncture proof large all-terrain wheels.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra 30%.
- Quick release removable wheels.
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber.
- High seat position, ideal for child’s health as it keeps him away from
pollution and car fumes.
- Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when
- Unfolds easily with just one hand.
- Adjustable backrest with multiple reclining positions.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (83-108cm).
- Handbrake conveniently located on the handle.
- Reversible and removable seat unit.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with
just one hand. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
- Locks closed and free stands when folded.
- Aluminium tubular chassis.
- Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness and
- Large lockable front swivel wheel.
- Large capacity shopping basket included.
- Unfolded: 83-108 x 60 x 108cm.
- Folded: 70x60x39cm, or 65x48x30 with wheels removed, extremely compact.
- Chassis Weight: 10 kg. Pushchair Mode Weight: 13.2 kg.
- Group 0 , 0 – 13kg (29lbs), birth to 18 months approx.
- Install in the car with seat belts.
- Four recline positions to adapt to the infant's comfort. Two positions
approved for vehicles, approved for use in the car under the safety regulations
- The Matrix Light is an evolution of the original classic Matrix and is the
only baby carrier on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely
carrying your baby sitting up or lying flat, both positions approved for
travelling in the car.
- The Matrix Light is 20% lighter and has a more spacious interior than the
- Matrix Light in carrycot mode can be used for overnight sleeping when used
with a mattress.
- 180° Lie-flat position, Group 0, infant weight up to10kg (approx 9months).
Ideal for longer journeys and especially the first 4 months of life when baby
needs to sleep peacefully.
- Your baby can initially travel lying down, helping his lungs to develop
correctly and preventing any respiratory problems. This position, unlike
conventional infant carriers, doesn’t have any time restrictions that a newborn
can travel in it.
- 138° Sitting-up position, Group 0 , infant weight up to13kg (approx
18months). Ideal from the 4th month onwards, on short journeys or when baby is
awake and wanting to play.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system - The 5 point integral harness is
now very easily adjusted, just by pressing a button and sliding them to the
right position for your baby.
- One-pull safety harness for easily adjusting harness length.
- Pro-fix system - buttons on the handle control the handle position and
allows you to lock and lift the car seat off the chassis with just one hand. No
Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
- For cars with shorter seat belts - passing the car’s seat belt under the
frame allows for easy installation in vehicles with shorter seat belts. It also
leaves the area for your baby’s feet free.
- The seatbelt of the vehicle can be locked so it can be tightened to give
- Ventilation holes in the shell, to avoid discomfort from perspiration.
- Anti-Rotation device provides greater protection for your